Qvinci Software is seeking an experienced software developer to work on our Qvinci products. This is a full time hands-on position located in Austin, TX. The ideal applicants have a proven record of accomplishment in the design, development, and operation of high availability, highly scalable cloud applications and services. A thorough understanding of software development best practices is essential coupled with a desire to work with the latest technology in a fast-paced, competitive team environment.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Design, Development, and Operation of highly scalable cloud application
- Work with a development team in an Agile Scrum environment
- Design, Develop, and Operate commercial applications based upon Amazon RDS, EC2, and EBS highly desirable
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, develop, coding, unit test, and support
- Ability to create and propose solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
Qualifications & Related Experience
- Proven experience working with cloud database services, multi-tier service implementations, performance analysis & tuning, and software architecture
- Environment: JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Amazon RDS, Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Windows Server
- Experience with NHibernate desirable
- Strong with .NET technologies
- 10+ years of actual experience in the workplace
- Four-year accredited college or university degree in Computer Science or similar field.
This is a full-time position in Austin, TX.
For consideration submit your resume with qualifications, experience, and salary history to “Resume –at– Qvinci –dot– Com”.