Qvinci is looking for high-performing individuals committed to creating and implementing innovative solutions. Qvinci employees have diverse backgrounds, immense talent, varied experience, and eclectic interests – but share a spirit of teamwork, a commitment to delivering quality results and the desire to grow professionally.
SENIOR DATABASE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Qvinci Software is seeking an experienced database architect and software developer to work on our Qvinci products. This is a full time hands-on position located in Austin, TX. The ideal applicants have a proven record of accomplishment in the design, development, and operation of high availability, highly scalable cloud applications and services. A thorough understanding of database best practices is essential coupled with a desire to work with the latest technology in a fast-paced, competitive team environment.
- Architecting a scalable and elastic cloud database that will serve hundreds of thousands of users
- Design, and operation of highly scalable SQL and NoSQL databases for cloud applications
- Working with a development team in an Agile Scrum environment
- Interpreting business requirements into database design and tasks definitions
- Sharing knowledge by documenting work, schemas, data, and relationships
- Work with the team to ensure the quality of coordinated business functions
- Expert knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012 or later, SQL, T-SQL,…
- Multi-tier scalable architectures, design patterns, object-oriented programming, and ORM
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Experience with a high performance commercial application using Amazon RDS highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of C# and the Microsoft .NET platform
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, develop, coding, unit test and bug support
- Ability to create and propose solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work in all tiers of the application
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
Qualifications & Related Experience
- Proven experience working with cloud database services, multi-tier database implementations, database performance analysis & tuning, and database architecture
- Languages: SQL/T-SQL, C#
- Environment: JIRA, Confluence, Stash, Bamboo, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, Amazon DynamoDB , PostgreSQL, and Amazon Aurora
- Experience with NHibernate preferred
- Strong with .NET technologies such as ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, & ADO.NET
- 10+ years of actual experience in the workplace
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience with SQL Server 2012 or later, stored procedures, and ORM.
- Four-year accredited college or university degree in Computer Science or similar field.
This is a full-time position in Austin, TX.
For consideration submit your resume with qualifications, experience, and salary history to “Resume –at– Qvinci –dot– Com”.