Qvinci® is looking for high-performing individuals committed to creating and implementing innovative solutions. Qvinci employees have diverse backgrounds, immense talent, varied experience, and eclectic interests – but share a spirit of teamwork, a commitment to delivering quality results, and the desire grow professionally.
Experienced MarCom Manager
Forward resume and cover letter to: sales at qvinci.com
MarCom Manager – Responsibilities Qvinci Software is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to work alongside the Director of Marketing to execute daily B2B marketing, lead generation, channel development, and sales enablement activities. The position is based in Austin, TX and supports an e-commerce/self-service model as well as a small sales force. Qvinci is the reporting partner for the Intuit Franchise program and our product is available in the Intuit App Center. Our primary targets include multi-location entities (e.g. franchises), accounting & bookkeeping firms, and non-profits.
Routine activities include designing/updating marketing collateral; creating and managing/delivering webinars, company newsletter, and email campaigns; creating/producing content (including graphics, video) for website, tradeshows, ads, promotional pieces, and company blog; maintaining the website (WP); implementing social media initiatives; and maintaining the email and customer databases.
MarCom Manager – Qualifications The ideal candidate has an undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, graphic design, journalism or other business/communication field, 5+ yrs of experience, and the flexibility/willingness to work in a shifting marketing environment. This is a hands-on position. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent graphic design/production skills (Adobe Products – InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
- An eye for clean, crisp–looking, design elements
- Ability to write, edit, proofread marketing copy, blog content, and other customer communications
- Ability to communicate in full sentences using proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation
- Experience communicating with printers, publishers, other vendors to achieve high quality results
- An understanding of the limited role of social media in B2B marketing
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Experience in an environment where marketing is focused on revenue-generating activities
MarCom Manager – Skills
Strong preference will be given to candidates with skills, knowledge, and/or experience in the following areas:
- Pardot (marketing automation)
- Webinar delivery
- Sales demo video production
- HTML, CSS This person filling this role will work on a very wide range of marketing projects, making this a perfect position for a skilled designer/writer interested in software marketing.
Candidates must reside in the Austin, TX area.