Qvinci is looking for high-performing individuals committed to creating and implementing innovative solutions. Our employees have diverse backgrounds, immense talent, varied experience and eclectic interests. They all share a spirit of teamwork, a commitment to delivering quality results and the desire to grow professionally.
Qvinci’s culture is defined by a single word: “Excellence.” Excellence in the people we hire, the solutions we deliver and the support we provide to our customers. Our account executive – or Solution Consultants – are a fast-paced, forward-thinking team of over-achievers focused on a single mission, defined by a measurable set of goals and objectives.
We value honesty, integrity, creativity, open communication and stress the need for our staff to maintain a healthy work/life balance. We continue to realize record growth because our valued employees are empowered, pro-active problem solvers who strive for nothing less than excellence.
The ideal candidate for this position is an “A Player,” a self-starter, entrepreneur, subject matter expert and proven overall leader that has vast sales experience with the following qualities:
- Hands-on experience selling SaaS solutions to accounting firms in a B2B environment or experience selling accounting softwareA successful record of accomplishment in implementing and reporting on sales strategies in the SMB SaaS B2B space
- Ability to identify, negotiate with and close accounting firm clients
- Experience as a self-starter in a start-up type environment
- The ability to overcome objections and barriers raised by potential clients to convert them into early adopters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute customer sales strategies to accounting firms
- Campaign management and reporting through Pardot, Jira, Salesforce CRM and other sales automation platforms
- Identify, nurture and close accounting firm clients
- Multiple outbound calls/contacts per day to accounting firms
- Schedule no less than five product demos per week
- Respond to inbound clients from the company’s marketing activities
- Become an expert in value positioning the product to accounting firms
- Contribute to marketing content for email messaging as well as the website
- Travel to client sites as needed to close deals
- Stay up to date with new trends
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the organization
Experience and Key Attributes
- 7+ years’ experience in sales in the SMB SaaS B2B space for accounting firms
- Proven track record of success in the SMB SaaS B2B environment for accounting firms
- Experience in implementing sales campaigns to accounting firms
- Problem solver
- Independent thinker
- High energy
- Detail oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience developing and reporting data driven metrics to executive leadership
- Extensive hands-on experience with sales automation tools such as Pardot, Salesforce, Jira.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in sales and/or business
This is a full-time position in Austin, TX. For consideration, submit your resume with qualifications, experience and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.