Join us for a LIVE discussion with Qvinci’s Inventor, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Charles Nagel. During the webinar, Charles will answer two principal questions. First, why it is completely unnecessary to migrate to a complicated and expensive mid-market accounting platform. Second, why those in the know (like BDO) agree and have chosen Qvinci as their BI, KPI and reporting provider of choice.
Life after QuickBooks® = QuickBooks + Qvinci!
Some have said that life after QuickBooks requires a painful and costly migration to Sage Intacct, Oracle NetSuite, FinancialForce, Microsoft or some other expensive and complicated software package. There are 5 principal reasons generally given:
- Lack of multi-unit data consolidation
- Lack of automation
- Limited reporting capabilities
- Lack of customizable business intelligence and KPIs to drive decision making
- An over reliance on the use of Microsoft Excel
Qvinci has long ago solved these issues for its customers who are QuickBooks users.
- Qvinci owns the patents on multi-unit consolidation
- Qvinci’s processes are fully automated and in near real-time
- Qvinci’s reporting packages are customizable and virtually limitless
- Qvinci’s KPI and BI tools are fully customizable giving decision makers the reports they need without complicated manual processes
- Qvinci’s report editor is very “Excel-like” so if you can envision it in Excel, you can build it in Qvinci. Build it once in Qvinci, use it forever!
There is no need to change accounting systems. No need to migrate any data. No need to struggle with expensive learning curves. Just add Qvinci!
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes including a Q&A session