AUSTIN, TX – July 24, 2020 – Qvinci® Software – has released its second generation of its wildly popular What If forecasting tool with its new Model Merge Technology. This new solution is the most robust forecasting solution for accountants, franchises, dioceses, non-profits and SMBs giving you the ability to define your future and monitor your progress.
- Create virtually an unlimited number of What If models and forecasts to show the ongoing granular impact of the present COVID-19 crisis (or any other future scenarios) on their business’ income, expenses, profitability and cash over time
- Set the Report Options to cover a truly customizable range
- The reference period can be set as a single month, a range average, or seasonal
- Finally, there is a 12 month What If to Actual presentation with integrated charts and graphs
- As the Chart of Accounts changes, Qvinci’s Model Merge Technology keeps the parent-child relationship intact and slots any new accounts correctly in the model instantaneously
- Help your clients, franchisees, dioceses, non-profits or business units better predict if/when additional funding may be required, or if/which costs need to be trimmed or cut well before the crisis impacts your bottom line and it’s too late.
- Use the What If – Cashflow & Forecasting Optimizer output to support your loan or funding applications, negotiations with the Small Business Administration, lenders, creditors, bankruptcy proceedings and others.
Accountants: Imagine the consulting and advisory opportunities if you could walk your clients through building their What If cash and forecasting model and consult with them regularly on what to do to stay profitable or avoid disaster! Learn how to take this powerful tool to market and drive advisory services to your firm from existing and new clients.
Franchises: Imagine the collaborative relationships fostered if you could sit down with each one of your franchisees and build a What If forecast or path out of this current crisis on a single or consolidated basis or seasonal with regularly scheduled progress checks over the next 12 months. Learn how to deploy this tool across all of your franchises from one to thousands.
Dioceses, Non-profits and Other Multi-Units: Imagine in addition to the advisory and collaboration above, the benefit of consistently knowing your operational efficiency and cash positions on a rolling 12-month basis and if/what you may need to trim or cut to maintain a certain desired cash or financial position over time. Learn how to have complete visibility into the financial health of your parishes, schools, churches, or other business units.
Bonus: Qvinci is also releasing new versions of the Top 10 Expenses BI Templates that can be added to your reporting packages that present unique views of the top 10 expenses as a percent of income. The variations include:
- Reporting Month vs Prior Month vs Same Month Prior Year
- Last 3 Months vs Prior 3 Months vs Same 3 Months Prior Year
- Reporting Fiscal YTD vs Last Fiscal YTD vs Last Fiscal Year
No Painful Migration Needed! Do not listen to the Oracle NetSuite, Sage Intacct, Microsoft, or other mid-market noise! There is absolutely no need to change accounting systems. No need to migrate any data. No need to struggle with painful learning curves. Just add Qvinci and we will have you up and running in short order!
According to Qvinci’s Founder and CIO Charles Nagel, who invented and designed the new tools, “whether you are a franchise, accountant, small business or non-profit, defining a likely reality going forward is needed in every situation, especially today. The What If – Cashflow & Forecasting Optimizer and Top 10 Expenses BI Templates provides the flexibility to not only define that future but manage the results along the way.”
According to Qvinci’s CEO Brad Adams, “the new What If – Cashflow & Forecasting Optimizer and Top 10 Expenses BI Templates are but the latest innovative developments that allow our customers to create immediate and impactful business intelligence and predictive analytics and deliver it timely, efficiently and repeatedly.”
Product Introduction Webinar: To introduce these new technologies, Qvinci has a live webinar scheduled for Wednesday July 29, 2020 at 12:00pm CT with its storied inventor, serial entrepreneur and renowned turnaround expert Charles Nagel, Founder and CIO of Qvinci. Email invitations will be sent out soon, but you can register early with the links below.
Dir. of Customer Success
(512) 637-7337 x331
Founder & CIO
(512) 637-7337 x300
|John Logan |
Executive Vice President
(512) 637-7337 x304